Mackenzie’s boutique investment management structure is well suited for creating and managing balanced funds that can meet a broad range of investor’s needs.
We have several independent equity teams with a proven background in managing assets according to their own disciplined investment process and specific areas of expertise.
Fixed income specialists
The Mackenzie Fixed Income Team actively manages a diverse array of fixed income strategies that complement equity exposure in a well-diversified portfolio.
Sophisticated asset allocation
The Mackenzie Multi-Asset Strategies Team takes a pension-style approach to managing and balancing assets in a portfolio with the objective of generating optimal returns and mitigating risk.
View our balanced funds
Mackenzie offers global and Canadian and income balanced funds that seek growth and income while managing for volatility. Each portfolio benefits from our deep investment and asset allocation expertise.
- Mackenzie Canadian Balanced Fund >
- Mackenzie Canadian Growth Balanced Class >
- Mackenzie Canadian Growth Balanced Fund >
- Mackenzie Cundill Canadian Balanced Fund >
- Mackenzie Income Fund >
- Mackenzie Ivy Canadian Balanced Fund >
- Mackenzie Ivy Canadian Balanced Class >
- Mackenzie Ivy Global Balanced Fund >
- Mackenzie Ivy Global Balanced Class >
- Mackenzie Global Strategic Income Fund >
- Mackenzie Global Growth Balanced >
- Mackenzie Global Sustainability and Impact Balanced Fund >
- Mackenzie Multi-Strategy Absolute Return Fund >
- Mackenzie Strategic Income Class >
- Mackenzie US Strategic Income Fund >
- Mackenzie USD Global Strategic Income Fund >
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns including changes in unit value and reinvestment of all distributions and do not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or optional charges or income taxes payable by any security holder that would have reduced returns. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.